News Release #2
Release Date: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Lydia Szyjka
610-647-4400, Ext. 3143
Immaculata University will be the site for the 18th Annual Institute for Music and Healing on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, August 7, 8, and 9. All events take place in Alumnae Hall on the university´s campus.
The events planned at Immaculata for the Institute for Music and Healing include:
- Thursday, August 7 â€“ Musical Expressions XVIII (opening event concert by composer David Darling) at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 8 â€“ Music for Everyone, Session I with David Darling and Music for People, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Music for Everyone, Session II, with David Darling and Music for People, from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 8 â€“ Imaginary Journeys, an evening concert by Jill Haley and David Cullen (oboe and guitar) at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 9 â€“ Music for Children (ages 5-12) with David Darling and Music for People, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The purpose of the Institute is to foster a better understanding of the inner music which each person possesses and to capture, maintain, and generate that music for holistic and spiritual well being.
Participants may attend as many lectures, seminars, or concerts as they wish. Registration for the Institute is available each day at the registration desk in Alumnae Hall. If you would like more information, please contact Sister Jean Anthony Gileno at 610-647-4400, ext. 3490.
Immaculata University, a Catholic liberal arts institution, is located 20 miles west of Philadelphia, south of the intersection of routes 30 and 352, between Paoli and Exton.
z:word.releases: Institute for Music and Healing #2 (7.11.03)